TMG delivers services through its unparalleled expertise in business practices. All practices are multi-faceted with the utility solutions and projects we support, including customer information and billing systems (CIS), customer relationship management (CRM), advanced metering infrastructure (AMI), meter data management (MDM), mobile workforce management (MWF), enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer self-service (CSS), enterprise asset management (EAM), and our private cloud—a managed platform as a service (PaaS).
Through our offerings, we touch every piece of the IT life cycle.
Our business practices are:
1. Advisory Services provides Strategic Planning for utilities contemplating significant business transformation projects and Procurement Services where solutions are acquired.
2. Client-Side Professional Services provides experienced and qualified staff as part of the utility team during solution implementations.
3. Research Services which provides market intelligence to utilities relating to current and future trends in utility operation and vendor solutions.
4. Managed Services provides IT system stabilization, on-going maintenance, and upgrade support.
5. Managed Platform as a Service (PaaS) provides a seamless transition to the Public Cloud. This solution provides the industry-leading platform hosted on an optimized, high-performance infrastructure at world-class data center facilities designed to be secure, stable, scalable, and maintainable. The platform aligns with roadmaps to move towards the Public Cloud solution in the future as it becomes mature.