TMG Consulting offers Managed Services for short- and long-term critical IT investments.
In their simplest form, these services promote system longevity by providing technical and functional production management and administration of your critical systems. Our extended services offer strategic planning of your IT portfolio, providing a roadmap for business and technical initiatives to be accomplished in the medium- and long-term. Through extended services, we can also implement these initiatives whether that pertains to a major system upgrade or the roll out of new rate structures.
One of the largest benefits of Managed Services is discovering and fixing problems before they can negatively impact your business. A well-maintained system requires patch and configuration monitoring, internal IT audits, incident triage, system health reporting, and performance optimization to be performed on a regular basis. Our Managed Services keep your IT systems running smoothly by using a proactive approach to risk diagnosis and mitigation, decreasing the risk of safety hazards, system failure, and revenue loss.
TMG’s suite of Managed Services includes:
- Portfolio planning
- Project management (including 3rd party management)
- On-site, remote, and off-shore support using a centralized support model
- Application, technical, and end-user training
- Technology review and health assessment
- Risk/incident management and mitigation
- Change management
- Performance optimization
- Technical and functional support
- Proactive review of software and hardware upgrades
- Roll out of additional application functionality
- Enhancements and automation of business processes within application configuration