Duties and Requirements:
- Lead functional and technical team members across Business Process Design, Solution Design, and Integration
- Analyzes functional requirements, defines solution parameters and specifications.
- Leads the solution design process. Facilitates design workshops.
- Designing and implement solutions for the utility industry using Oracle CCS and Oracle CC&B
- Driving the client to a recommended solution and owning the delivery of the solution.
- Providing leadership to both the client and project team
Required and desirable skills/certifications:
- C2M, CC&B and/or CCS lead architect experience on at least two implementations
- Designer or Functional Architect experience with the Oracle Utilities Application Framework (OUAF)
- 7+years overall relevant experience, including 5+ years in consulting or services
Successful full lifecycle implementation experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with Oracle CC&B, C2M, or CCS
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with functional testing for Oracle CC&B, C2M, or CCS applications
- C2M, CCS, or CC&B Implementation Specialist certification (desirable, but not required)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Specific location/travel requirements: Typically 50% but dependent on project needs
Salary range: TBD – Based on experience level
Brief description of company benefits: Through our co-employer Insperity Services, Inc., TMG provides comprehensive health and dental insurance with TMG covering 80% of these costs. TMG also offers a matching 401k program.
Position start date: 5/1/2021
Hiring Manager: Pam Glanvill