Operationalizing and Monetizing Digital Innovation in Utilities to be Front and Center
Austin, TX – TMG Consulting announced its 2020 TMG Utility Forum Bringing the Digital Utility to Life will be held October 5-6, 2020 virtually.
This year’s TMG Utility Forum will be hosted by The AES Corporation, a global power company providing sustainable energy to 14 countries and 16 sessions over 2-days, along with early admittance ad hoc sessoions will be available to all registrants.
The TMG Utility Forum is in its fourth year and continues to expand. Last year’s event doubled in attendance with over 200 participants, half of which were from utility companies. Over 30 utility companies were represented. 2019’s focus was on Integrating Innovation and sessions featured topics including AI Driving Innovation for Asset Management, Chatbots to Machine Learning, De-risking a CIS Implementation and Tapping Meter Data to Transform Customer Engagement.
“We are excited to once again offer the TMG Utility Forum as a benefit to utility companies that desire to better understand the unique challenges they are facing in this new age of innovation, says Mario Bauer, CEO of TMG Consulting. “While the 2019 Forum more than exceeded our expectations, the 2020 event will take things to another level.”
The TMG Utility Forum will offer in-depth sessions, lively panels and executive-level discussions focused on top-of-mind utility challenges, including:
- Customer/Digital Engagement – Next-Generation Customer Service
- Analytics and Data-driven Utility Transformation
- AI, Machine Learning, & Intelligent Systems for Smarter Utilities
- Enterprise Digital Ecosystem Transformation (CIS, CRM, AMI, MDM)
- Mobile Workforce Management & the Future of Field Service
- Intelligent Enterprise Resource Planning & Asset Management
- Cloud Evaluation & Adoption & the Emergence of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS into the Digital Utility