TMG Utility Forum 2021
UNLOCKING TECHNOLOGY READINESS
A Virtual Event: October 12-14, 2021, Online
KEYNOTE SPEAKER...JUST ANNOUNCED!
The Art of Change Leadership – Driving Transformation in a Fast-Paced World
There is no question that in the past year and a half we have experienced more change than we did the previous three years!
All industries have been deeply affected by the challenges that have been created including finding great workers, dealing with the challenges of differing demographics, and the speed of technological innovation.
There are many opportunities ahead and to take advantage of those opportunities there is one major focus that all leaders and teams must elevate and that’s the focus of ‘change leadership’.
Cheryl Cran our virtual keynote speaker is a future of work expert, and you will leave her session with:
- Insights into the trends/research shaping the now and the future of work and what it means for business right now
- Tools such as the me to we model, the PREDICT model, and the change model and how to use them to increase your ability to navigate real-time
- A look into the challenges facing all businesses right now and the surprising solutions
- Inspiration excitement and energy to take on today’s challenges and create a more successful future
- Actionable ideas and suggestions that you can apply right away to your job, with your team and with your clients.
Cheryl Cran is the founder of NextMapping™/NextMapping.com and the CEO of the parent company Synthesis at Work Inc.
Recognized as the #1 Future of Work influencer by Onalytica, and author of 9 books including the 2nd edition of “NextMapping – Anticipate, Navigate & Create The Future of Work” with companion workbook.
Other book titles include “The Art of Change Leadership – Driving Transformation In a Fast-Paced World” (Wiley 2015), “101 Ways to Make Generations X, Y and Zoomers Happy at Work” (2010) and 4 other books on the ultimate leadership skills needed to be future of work ready.
Cheryl’s future of work thought leadership has been featured in publications such as Huff Post, Forbes, IABC Magazine, Law Magazine, Metro New York, Entrepreneur Magazine, Readers Digest, CBS Online, NBC Online, Fox Online and more.