The TMG Utility Forum is designed to facilitate collaboration and relationships while helping industry professionals understand the impact of new and innovative technology. This 2-day forum includes attendance to sessions with industry leaders and professionals, as well as an exclusive VIP outing at Boston’s Lucky Strike Social Club.
Registration and Attendance is complimentary for all Utilities.
The cost of attendance is $2,300.00 for all non-utilities that are not a sponsor.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Designed for operations and customer-focused executive sponsors, directors, managers, and team members will focus on:
- Innovative new technology (AI, Blockchain, and more)
- IT and grid modernization projects (CIS, MDM, AMI, ERP, digital channels, platforms, mobility, data analytics, or asset management)
- Cloud opportunities, challenges, and market penetration
- Emerging customer expectations/customer satisfaction
2019 FORUM FOCUS
The 2019 Forum will facilitate interactive sessions with the focus on collaboration amongst industry professionals discussing:
- Important industry developments
- New and emerging business requirements
- Customer and operational technologies that will best support the business
- Interactive Panels with TMG’s research partners
As a valued member of the Utility services and solutions industry, you are invited to participate as a sponsor the upcoming 2019 TMG Utility Forum on September 30-October 1, 2019 in Boston, Massachusetts.
Vendor attendance, sponsorships, and speaking roles are offered to members of the TMG’s research partners.
LUCKY STRIKE SOCIAL CLUB
Enjoy a VIP outing on Monday, September 30th at Lucky Strike Social in the exclusive Polo Room— featuring 6 pool tables, a shuffleboard table, 3 televisions, seating area, and a private bar which creates a captivating ambiance.