BRINGING THE DIGITAL UTILITY TO LIFE
TMG Utility Forum 2020
October 5 – 6, 2020 in Scottsdale, AZ
Take part in the fastest growing utility industry forum, where shared-knowledge and industry leaders discover and discuss trends, solutions and insights. Web presence and Individual and packaged sponsorship opportunities outlined below are available on a first-come, first-serve basis, though past sponsors will be given priority.
Promotional branding opportunities include:
Elegantly promoted sponsoring organizations through:
- Signage and displays
- Logo branding on the attendee badges and Forum App
- Featured in marketing content leading up to, during and long after the Forum
- All sponsors receive access to TMG curated content, survey results, publications like State of Digital, Conference proceedings, etc.
- All Visitors to the TMG Utility Market Connections site receive general access to articles, thought leadership, high level research, infographics, etc.
- Active TMG Clients receive access to benchmark information, full vendor profiles, etc.
And finally, your organization’s logo (with website link), will be prominently displayed on the 2020 TMG UTILITY FORUM webpage for maximum exposure as visitors use the site to reference posted presentations throughout the year.
Join us for the utility industry’s interactive forum focused on evolving industry developments, new and emerging business requirements, customer and operational technologies that will best support the utility industry.
The TMG Utility Forum is in its fourth year and continues to expand. Last year’s event doubled in attendance with over 200 participants, half of which were from utility companies.
In 2019, over 30 utility companies were represented with a focus on Integrating Innovation and sessions featured topics including AI Driving Innovation for Asset Management, Chatbots to Machine Learning, De-risking a CIS Implementation and Tapping Meter Data to Transform Customer Engagement.
This year’s TMG Utility Forum will be hosted by The AES Corporation, a global power company providing sustainable energy to 14 countries.
The TMG Utility Forum 2020 will offer in-depth sessions, lively panels and executive-level discussions focused on top-of-mind utility challenges, including:
- Customer/Digital Engagement – Next-Generation Customer Service
- Analytics and Data-driven Utility Transformation
- AI, Machine Learning, & Intelligent Systems for Smarter Utilities
- Enterprise Digital Ecosystem Transformation (CIS, CRM, AMI, MDM)
- Mobile Workforce Management & the Future of Field Service
- Intelligent Enterprise Resource Planning & Asset Management
- Cloud Evaluation & Adoption & the Emergence of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS into the Digital Utility