Project Management Office (PMO) Services
Organizational Change Management Services
OCM Decentralized: The business owning the solution
The TMG methodology for OCM provides a structured approach to transitioning individuals, teams, and organizations from a current state to a desired future state. OCM processes run in parallel with the technical implementation. align Sponsorship, Project Management, and Change Management to meet project objectives.
- Speed of Adoption: Getting folks to use the system and adopt the new processes faster.
- Ultimate Utilization: Getting everyone who can benefit from using the system to use it.
- Proficiency: Managing the dip in productivity (getting folks involved and making them aware of the changes, hands-on practice in Sandbox environment).
We have a roadmap to prepare for change which provides understanding for risk to scale.
Utilizing Prosci’s Impact Index we assess the amount of change management that will be necessary. Factors include Organizational Attributes like the impact of past changes on employees and Change Characteristics such as the type and scope of change.
Functional & Technical Expert Support Services
Data Coversion & Cleansing Services
Implementation & Optimization Services
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Supply Chain
- Customer Relationship & Billing
- Sales, Service & Billing
- Customer Management
- Meter Data Management
- Bill to Cash
- C4 Sales, Service, Marketing, Commerce and Customer Experience