TMG offers a wide range of custom research options to the industry. The research uncovered within these studies can help industry partners make informed business decisions or educate the industry on a topic.
Some of the studies and delivery mechanisms TMG offers include:
- Quantitative and qualitative research projects that generate benchmarking data and best practices
- Market analysis for potential new lines of business
- Workshops and strategic meetings to educate attendees on trends specific to CIS, AMI, customer service/experience, ERP, and more
- Competitive analysis for application and service providers
Custom research prices vary. TMG uses a sequential project methodology approach (Prepare-Execute-Deliver) for all custom research projects to guarantee timely delivery based on the project scope.
Why TMG Custom Studies?
Through its research service, TMG has successfully conducted more than 30 syndicated and custom research projects for utilities and vendor partners within the last five years.
TMG brings the experience and expertise needed to quickly and efficiently achieve the objectives of the custom market research. More specifically, TMG is known for the following attributes:
- Independence. TMG is known throughout the utility industry by both utility companies and vendors as being objective, vendor agnostic, and independent.
- Research & Strategy Experience. TMG provides clients access to experienced researchers and utility experts from the leading independent consulting company.
- Approach. TMG uses tested, disciplined methodology to ensure smooth, timely projects.
- Credible. TMG brings more than 26 years of experience in the North American utility market with hundreds of clients and projects, dealing with C-level staff.