Lively Open Discourse Positioned to Help Utility Companies Understand and Manage Change
TMG Consulting’s third annual TMG Utility Forum, Integrating Innovation, will be held at the Boston Marriott Cambridge, September 30 – October 1, 2019. The TMG Utility Forum is designed to facilitate collaboration and relationships, while helping industry professionals understand the impact of new and innovative technology. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Who Should Attend
The Forum is designed for operations and customer-focused executive sponsors, directors, managers, and team members focused on:
- Innovative new technology (AI, Blockchain, and more)
- IT and grid modernization projects (CIS, MDM, AMI, ERP, digital channels, platforms, mobility, data analytics, or asset management)
- Cloud opportunities, challenges, and market penetration
- Emerging customer expectations/customer satisfaction
- Learn about important industry developments
- Discuss new and emerging business requirements
- Learn about customer and operational technologies that will best support the business
- Engage in honest discussions with TMG’s research partners
The agenda will be posted soon.
Registration is complimentary for individuals from utility companies. Vendors and consultants are invited to register at the rate of $2300.
Vendor attendance, sponsorships, and speaking roles are offered to members of the TMG’s research partners. To receive information about the 2019 program, please send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hosted Night Networking Event
All Forum attendees are invited to join us for food, cocktails and a fun night out on September 30. More details will be posted soon.
Hotel Accommodations and Venue
The Forum will be held at the Boston Marriott Cambridge. There are a limited number of discounted rooms available at rate of $289 per night. The discounted rate is available through September 13, 2019 or until sold out. Click here to make hotel reservations.